Create A Bucket List
“first date conversation that sticks strictly to the basics is boring, and you might be cheating yourself out of an opportunity to really get to know someone because you were afraid to take a risk.”
A bucket list is anything you absolutely must do before you die, a strong way to really show off your passions and desires in a non wanky way. Plus it's an awesome get out of jail card for super fucking boring conversations like "Oh dating is so hard now" or "this is my occupation" or "I love cats, they're so cute" YAWN. Dont be that guy. This list is small talk ammunition that will get the conversation flowing.
Creating a list also subconsciously focus your life's intent, and it can be perceived as sexy. As in someone who dares to dream big and one that's a doer and a go getter. Someone who relishes life and dreams of future goals and opportunities. Don't forget to listen to your dates list too, don't make this all about you.
Keep it brief, think big and make it a top 5. No one wants to be smashed with 40 bucket list topics. YAWN.
- If you were to die tomorrow, what would you wish you could do before you die?
- What would you do if you had unlimited time, money and resources?
- What have you always wanted to do but have not done yet?
- Any countries, places or locations you want to visit?
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
Helpful Articles To Give You Ideas
BOD's Bucket List
- Go Sky Diving
- Do something like The Long Way Down (epic motorbike trip)
- Speak Spanish fluently
- Try some type of motor racing
- Travel to New York