The amateur gymnast was on a first date with Bristol student Liam Smith when she "panicked" and threw the faeces out of the window. It did not land in the garden, but became wedged between two non-opening windows. After climbing in head first after it, she became wedged. Mr Smith had to call the fire service for help.
So what the hell should you do at the end of the date if you like the girl or guy but perhaps have a funny tummy? Or just really need to go... I can't believe I'm doing a top 5 here, but what the hell...
- Avoid anything spicy: I'm not elaborating on this one.
- Save the netflix and chill bit for date five: Have a bit of "hand" and leave them wanting more. End it on a nice note, short and sweet: Don't hang about go back to their house, you look a bit desperado otherwise.
- The first date is your only chance to make a great impression: So if you need to go to bathroom, maybe go to Mcdonalds?
- Don't panic if this happens: STAY CALM! flush and deny it ever happened.
- THIS IS THE GROSSEST THING EVER WRITTEN OR EXPERIENCED IN THE DATING REALM. URGH x 1000000
More Tips Here
- Pedestrian’s Guide To Tinder First Date DOs And DON’Ts
- The Tinder Dating Guide to Having a Great First Date