Planning a date is hard...especially a first date – even more so if you’re dead keen to impress. So how do you get the balance right? There’s a fine line between putting too much effort in (date reads: “desperate”) OR too little effort (guaranteed not to get a second date).
That’s where mini dates come in. What's a mini date you ask? It’s a series of dates within one big date. These mini dates:
- are a great list of first date ideas
- will keep your date entertained (win!)
- give you an out if things get super awkward (simply pull the pin after any of the mini dates).
- demonstrate your thoughtfulness and effort in a way that should warm your dates heart (ahhh)
- a clever way to keep the romance alive if you’re already in a relationship.
Most of all it’s fun and that's all you can ask on a date. Go in with no expectations, feel relaxed, be yourself, have a great time and expect nothing.
Disclaimer: These mini dates are predominately north of the river. I have literally no idea about south of the river. This list has barely scratched the surface, there are so many more options. We are always looking to improve and add to these dating ideas (share the love) so hit us up at EMAIL with your feedback and suggestions. Also "date" is either male or female, or male/male, female/female (I'm all for equality). Stay tuned for another 15 in part two. Finally this is not a paid promotion, we just think these places are cool....
Let the dating begin!